A Spiritual Guide to Relationships
Everyone wants to be loved and yet finding the highest relationship or partner in life is not always easy. Following spiritual principles can keep you out of trouble and on track to magnetize the best of possible relationships.
At our workshop, you will learn:
- how to attract the ideal relationship
- the difference between twin flame, soul mate and karmic relationships
- how to work on your relationship with God and your Higher Self to improve all other relationships
- how to strengthen your relationship with your I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self to achieve reunion with your twin flame
- how angels can help you find a higher love
- what affects your twin flame.
- how every relationship commemorates the relationship between you and your twin flame
- how to use the violet flame to balance karma that separates you from your twin flame
- and more
March 14, 2020
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Summit Lighthouse of Phoenix at Tudor Plaza
4105 N. 20th Street, Suite 115
Phoenix, AZ 85016
$10 for one participant
$15 for two participants
Scholarships are available.
For more information about this presentation and the accompanying social events, go here.
Peter Duffy is the Spiritual Director of The Summit Lighthouse®. He began studying the Teachings of the Ascended Masters in 1979. Since 1996, Peter has been an instructor at Summit University® and has conducted seminars in Europe, North and South America, Australia and Africa.
Valerie McBride has been the president of The Summit Lighthouse® from 2008-2013 and again from 2016 to the present. Valerie is a sought‐after Montessori educator, trainer, and administrator. She is also an accomplished astrologer, speaker, media representative, businesswoman, and ordained minister.
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT INFORMATION
- STEP ONE: To make your registration, please complete the form below and SUBMIT.
- STEP TWO: To make your payment, click on the DONATE button below.
- You will be directed to the secure PayPal payment gateway.
- Choose to make your payment using your PayPal account or your debit or credit card.
- After making your payment, you will receive a confirmation notice from PayPal.
- Note: If you have a PayPal account, but choose to use our own debit or credit card for this transaction, be sure to use a “different” email address than the one used with PayPal.
STEP ONE – Use this form to register for the 10-Keys Workshop.